17/11/2005

12 dollars



Qu'il le veuille ou non, mon premier bout de chou (si tant est qu'un jour j'en aurai un), aura CETTE tétine (et pas une autre).

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

YPN now has RSS ads
We've been in the YPN beta program for a couple months now using it on a couple other blogs, not Hmm, and one of the features I've requested repeatedly in the YPN admin poll area is "RSS ads." They had one of ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

Anonyme a dit…

Hello there, I was recently doing a search through blogs for the keyphrase how to make money with google adsense. I happened to come across yours even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I figured I wouldn't mind contributing to your blog by commenting it. I've been quite busy to work on my blog lately but I am interested in topics being generally related to what I search for. I know you may not think this is an appropriate post to your blog, however I would just like to compliment you on your blog and I wish you well in future endeavors with it,

Sincerely,

Mark

p.s. I like to take a look at other blogs to get some ideas as to how I am going to form mine. how to make money with google adsense is related to my future blog building.

stef a dit…

c'est qu'il a pas tord le bougre

... émilie, khâgneuz sous perfusion doliprane a dit…

msn merde encore ?
bon allez dodo now. trop d'épreuves en une soirée, c'est difficile à gérer (comme Arabella) (hahaha quel humour fin, je m'étonne moi-même)

stef a dit…

tu crains un max.
++

luc a dit…

ah c excellent ça se trouve ici aussi tu crois? pour mon neveu, comme cado ça peut être sympatoche

.. a dit…

luc? chut